How do I set my students up for success?
1. Assessment- Before tutoring begins, I ask parents and guardians for report cards and homework to get an idea of what the child's strengths are along with their areas in need of improvement. In addition to that data, I also assess students with my own materials.
2. Individualized Learning Plan- After the assessment, I create learning goals for my students with time frames. Students are guaranteed to show at least 1-2 levels of improvement within 7-10 hours of tutoring.
3. Materials Tailored to Individual Needs- I plan and purchase materials weekly as I instruct so am flexible to the changing needs of my students as they show progress. All materials and books are included in tuition!
4. Strengths Focused and Positive Reinforcement- Many times students feel down or low self esteem because of their performance in school. I focus on their strengths and utilize that to motivate them. When we believe in them, they are fulfilled to believe in themselves. As a result, higher self-esteem and better performance in school and in life.
5. Ongoing Communication- Depending on parent or guardian's preferences, I give an update after every session on how your child performed and what you can do to support your child at home. My email and number is available to parents and guardians along with teachers from schools so we are working collaboratively as a team.
6. 100% Results and Satisfaction Guaranteed- Consultation and first session is free without obligation so there is nothing to lose, only a lifetime of success to gain for your child! Join now!